MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to contribute and save others...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Thanks for the kind words. Happy to contribute and save others some time.

I just strongly believe in active investing; surfacing every nook and corner of the internet for what's happening with MNS/IM3/C4V, or things that can affect them (such as the Infra Bill or the Murdoch articles). We have to hold management accountable to not just their timeline/promises, but also to identifying and taking opportunities that could improve the finances and success likelihood of the business. One way is to email them in private, vote at AGM, another is to lay out exactly what they could and should be doing on these high visibility platforms.

My greatest comfort (and I theorise a major driver of productivity) with MNS during the rocky period is that FP himself is a large shareholder, and so he would be personally incentivised to work smart/hard to keep IM3NY on track. This has led to a much better outcome so far than for some other companies I took a position in with lifestyle management that have basically no holding themselves and are happy to CR shareholders to oblivion only ever inching slowly towards their goals (*cough* LRS).

And for transparency since I'm sure some people are wondering who I am and why I do these extended research posts, I am not affiliated with any hedge funds, MNS management, ASIC, ASX or other government bodies. I'm just a keen individual investor who is looking forward to enough gains to escape the daily grind of modern working life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.