US intel: North Korea planning preemptive strike between March 28th and April 2nd, page-29

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Let’s not forget Russia taking out over 80% of all German forces too- without that who knows what would have happened & going by the way the Wehrmacht walked right over the top of many Western armies I don’t think it would have ended too well for the West, especially with a good number of Germans living in America.

As far as Oz goes the sheer distances involved from north to south would have played a major role in the eventual outcome- I wouldn’t be surprised if it would have ended in some kind of agreement between our two governments.
    ( we did have a plan to retreat and concentrate on the southern states ).

This kind of thing is like an exercise in figuring out which piece of spaghetti went in to the pot first, after we’ve eaten it, digested it and passed it.

If Japan won.. after the dust had settled would we have been better off?
    As far as obesity & general health goes it seems we may well have... as long as we could have taught them cricket & how to make a decent meat pie. Ooh- I wonder what would have happened to vegemite?

That would have been cause for a resistance.

Now that is something future generations would need to learn about- ‘the vegemite wars’.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.