NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The U.S listing is probably most likely a step to reduce the...

1. 7,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2321

I think it's hard to argue that there is really anything left other than hope at this point. Hope that they find someway to start selling a hell of a lot of product. Have had plenty of time to sell plenty of different versions of the buds and they just don't seem to be catching on right now.

NHS was a beacon of hope, no idea whats happened with that, ambiguous announcement regarding recatergorisation, now nothing, silence. I was hoping that would translate to sales, and that's really why I bought in, and that's the reason I sold.
    The U.S listing is probably most likely a step to reduce the discount NUH would need to offer to raise funds. I suspect they realise a CR domestically would have to be heavily discounted given the lack of delivery here for the past few years. New investor base who are less educated and aren't as intimate with the history of NUH. Probably easier to dazzle with pretty pictures and fluffy announcements. Not saying they are unsophisticated just don't have the memory that domestic investors have.

I'm also not sure why a takeover would be imminent or even considered at this point. The market isn't that hot right now for hearables, the company doesn't have a product that is flying off the shelves, and if i was a CEO i'd be looking at little NUH and thinking:

- Well here is a company that's about to run out of money that has some tech, lets wait and see how distressed they get in the coming quarters so we can buy it at a song.

The simple fact is the SP isn't very heavily discounted right now, there is a lot of uncertainty around sales and contracts. They are about to run out of cash and there is no obvious road to success. Why would any smart company consider buying NUH now? Or even investor for that matter.

At best NUH is a hold right now, at worse a sell.
    Last edited by pastperformer: 17/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.