LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

What an intelligent statement is that the most you have to...

1. 7,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    What an intelligent statement is that the most you have to contribute. So what do you think happens to stock after Lynas reopen next week, after Q4 CC, AR CC. Could you attempt to explain the fall since the Q3 CC what do you consider the primary factors. Earnings being down 80%? NdPr being down below USD 32 no vat? the virus. China is back to work I think about 90% what do you think their Auto sales will be for APRIL in china? May and June? When do you think US will be back to 90% employment still way below what they were pre virus. How long till US reaches a 90% level YOY in auto sales. So why dont you wake up from your deep sleep use a little of that knowledge from your PHD and give some input that helps Lynas buyers and sellers make decisions. So easy to sit on sidelines and bash what you do not like with absolutely no info in post. So hard to think and contribute.

A real key question is when and Why do you think Lynas will reach 90% of revenue on a Q YOY basis? Do you think that is important? I do.

How many Qs do you think Lynas is looking at with negative cash flow? All items included. My guess not a prediction is at least 4. I actually think with 2025 spending they will show a NPAT profit before they show positive cash flow. I exclude cash from loans stock sales and leasing of equipment, and gifts like happened last year from JARE. For obvious reason they all (except outright gifts) subtract from Stock holder value and do nothing for profits or book value. Stock sales do add to book value but decrease book value / share. Which is a hit to current stock holders. I do not expect any stock sales only small amounts to sweeten loan deals. i do expect some large loans from JARE or someone else in Japan with very favorable, for Lynas, interest rates. Stock may be part of these.

Any Ideas to help you fellow investors? Don't like my questions come up with some relevant facts of your own on what to expect for next 12 ~ 24 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.