AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Dhuks,Seems an odd response following your high brow ridicule of...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Dhuks,

Seems an odd response following your high brow ridicule of my posts yesterday, is it in fact i put you to the acid test on you and you can’t walk the walk? Seems so! Shame really i was looking forward to being called amateurish again

Rumchuck its a deal, love grandfather, and whilst i no longer have dirt on my hands i know what its like to throw hay bales around during hay carting time

Jeeps, i am acutely aware its a speccie, however that does not release them from acting like a public coy, it is our money they are playing with! Because its a spec stock does not relieve them of their corp governance responsibilities

You cannot make claims as a chairman, then miss the timelines altogether and then not update the market

Further we are at a point where we can expect revenue stream/s where are the forecasts, budgets etc. I have done some digging and know why Nestle are late, but they should still tell the market

The ann was titled " Major US launch POH Personal Care Products" sorry but what was major about it, 40 stores, big dea,l major would be 40,000 stores, when i got it on my phone sms i thought it was a new ann, nup!

I am sure of course all my ranting will be proved wrong when they pull a rabbit out of a hat shortly, but with the confidence they are inspiring in the market i think there is more chance of me pulling a "hare" out of my arse.

A 40% slide in the Cap (or EV) is not acceptable. Its a wonder the ASX havent sent them a please explain

At the end of all of this, yep cheap buying, but it shouldnt be. I believe that the fundamentals are all good, but they are buggering things up in my veiw, and it appears the same to the market or else why has it been sold down by 40%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.421K 494.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 92875532 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20046164 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.