LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Anything can happen, hence why I said without wanting to offer...

1. 5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Anything can happen, hence why I said without wanting to offer financial advice. In the case that I've been through before the company moved to a Nasdaq listing (raised additional capital as part of the listing becuase the option was there and it made sense for them at the time) and current holders were issued CDI's. For anyone who was a US holder or preferred to be a US holder you could convert your CDI's to US shares (in fact you can do that at any time with CDI's). Later the company decided to get rid of its ASX CDI listing and you were offered the option to have your shares sold and get the proceeds or to be issued US shares. I took US shares and held them in my international trading account. This was one experience, and the LNG one could be different but as I said, all you can really do is assume that the company has to do what's in the best interest of share holders. Arguably forcing them to sell if they aren't a US resident or company would not be in shareholders best interest, so presumably wouldn't happen when there are options to allow them to remain shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.