AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

The most recent Canaccord analyst report released 25 September...

1. 77 Posts.
    The most recent Canaccord analyst report released 25 September 16 was mentioned within todays update from the company.

For those that didn't see it the link is ( http://bit.ly/2e0HDKM ) it includes an upgrade to their target price for AXP to 1.70, on the back of recent positive developments (note that Cannacord also were involved with the IPO & CR).

The analyst assumes sales begin in the US in CY17 and note that "AXP has filed its responses to the second round of questions from the FDA in relation to its de novo application for AeroForm. Even allowing for a third round of questions, we would expect an approval by year end."

Cannacord estimate is takes four years get to a market share of 24%.

I'd be surprised if they didn't get there inside four years.

I first came upon the technology after someone I know chose Aeroform over saline, they did so not because of any of the numerous quoted advantages (i.e. speed, comfort, control, reduced trips to see surgeon, less surgeon time etc), as valid and compelling as they are. The main reason she chose Aeroform was because it was the only option for gradual expansion offering a needle free experience.

We are programmed by survival instinct to avoid sharp objects, especially those that pierce the skin. Most people avoid them where possible. A number of recent studies show around 20 percent of the population have a needle phobia that is sufficiently serious to cause them to (at least sometimes) avoid medical care.  The fear of needles seems to be more common in females, hence by my research (a few hours on google), shows maybe 20-30% of Aeroform's target market has some form of fear of needles (ranging from mild to acute).

Given the choice between a needle free expansion option and one that requires a trip to a surgeon each week for a needle in the breast, anyone with any amount of needle phobia, even mild, will seriously consider the aeroform, as such being needle free is a strong competitive advantage over saline.

Subject to FDA, recruitment and training of staff and surgeons, product and marketing, my belief is this product has the capacity to quickly build to 20%+ market share, potentially much quicker than forecast.

At 24% market share it is forecast to make 48m US npat. 20-30 times = 4 to 7 bags.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.825M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 194577393 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 99005008 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 1000000
Last updated 10.02am 15/05/2024 ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.