hi crashy,it really is sad seeing good folk pee money up against...

1. 175 Posts.
    hi crashy,
    it really is sad seeing good folk pee money up against the wall, this is one of my strongest motivations for posting here. even though like you I cop heaps of unwarranted abuse, I feel if my words have saved a few good families from falling apart then my posting here has been worth it. i do find it rather perplexing that my 21 years of experience in the market is treated with disdain by rampant bulls. dont get me wrong, i like being bullish, but alas there is absolutely nothing to be bullish about. as for last nights comments that I should shove my NCP puts where the sun dont shine, I find it
    perlexing that the mods didnt pull that post. Is Hellraiser a protected species here.? also the abbreviation of a four letter word used in a subject line of a post to you was childish. me being called a spunkbucket and dumbblonde and spunkburntblonde are absolutely pathetic attempts to derail my mission here.
    i really hope things pick up a notch and that we can post our views without fear of being insulted and ridiculed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.