LAW 0.00% 0.5¢ lawfinance limited

P.S. forgot to mention - What you, me, and any other...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    P.S. forgot to mention - What you, me, and any other existing/prospective investor needs to watch for is not who wins the US Election, that could not be more irrelevant.

The key to success/failure is whether the law firm requesting funding is any good; and what the regulatory environment is like state-by-state both for the lender, and also for the legal cases themselves. They are the two core variables insofar as, if they get either of those things wrong, then the rest of the economic indicators of the Health of a business aren't going to matter, because they won't have a product.

As to the first, we can't know which firms they're lending to, and whether their due diligence is sufficient before lending. You'll have to make that judgement call based on whether you're satisfied with their reporting to the market.

As for the second, keep an eye on insurance-law developments. Monitor the Law Society of each state, email subscribe to "Law Weekly" and/or the Law Society Journal if in Aus. Watch what state govts are doing and whether there are implications re: costs-caps, reduction in number of claims, courts deciding cases in favour of insurers instead of injured people etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.