I ended up watching some of the earlier coverage online, but it...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I ended up watching some of the earlier coverage online, but it only showed 3 holes the entire time.

I envy you Blackswan. I would love to one day get to Augusta even if it is just to walk the course. I did with a mate of mine at St Andrews and we had a great time.

Eistein, while golf is quite accessible here in Australia, in many countries it is an elitist sport. In Korea and many of the Asian countries it is only for kids with rich "mummies and daddies". We are lucky here in Australia with an abundance of land. However, the way our country is going it will be unaffordable for the average joe.

How cool is the Chinese Kid? Looks to have unbelievable temperament. He really showed it on the 18th. He will be tigeresque when he gets older. I dare say we will see a lot more Chinese overtaking the rest of the world in the game. If it weren't for military service, there would be a lot more Korean males on the world top 100. The female Koreans dominate golf. The have an incredible work ethic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.