PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

I a a little confused by the rapid expansion of licenses in and...

1. 522 Posts.
    I a a little confused by the rapid expansion of licenses in and around the home start up of Ann Mason. Massive drilling there to prove up a new expanded resource etc.

Then we rush off to new pastures. I have seen several announcements recently setting us up for this being the start up programme...I can't help but wonder why?

Is the issue that this is not likly to be capital intensive and therefore a 'softer' startup to obtain cash? This might flow on to getting instos in for the serious heavy lifting capital that's certain to be required for Ann Mason etc. I am not seeing this change in direction clearly.

Maybe I am locked into thinking that a billion plus pounds of copper at US$3.60 odd is a jewel that is hard to top, along with some pretty decent Molybdenum, is the jewel in any crown. I can understand why alternative strategies might be required after the credit market tightened up, but the start up of the initial work on Sentinel must have been underway Aug/Sept 07, well before geo's at a mining outfit would have been alerted to an impending serious credit crunch. So why the change?

I don't doubt that Sentinel has great potential...but the market is weak and the inconsistency of PMHs implementation of strategy with regard to Ann Mason et al, may be an additional burden on the SP...they have a gem of a project there in a market where Copper is thought to be some US$9,000 per tonne by Xmas, and Moly at US$75,000 per tonne and north of that.

I would appreciate any view to examine my perceptions. I may well be way off line...tehre may be a bigger game of which I am not aware...any thoughts PMH'ers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.