PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Steven, Danube...All the time... every ann, it seems like the...

1. 810 Posts.
    Steven, Danube...

All the time... every ann, it seems like the market reads "more drilling, more time". Hole by hole definitions don't give new punters who don't do the research a great deal to go on. And of course the size of the resource begs the financing question if one assumes the intention is to mine. So, in the current market, what shares are liquid out there just get traded up and down in the 26 - 38c margin, while the big long termers hold out for the end game.

Danube, agree re sale. Although, one of my concerns with the BIG players is that they would try and buy up the asset relatively cheaply and it would sit on their workplan and likely not be touched for the next 10 - 20 years. Personally, I'd be happy to see sale with a near-term production plan - cash plus royalties.

One thing is for sure, the market doesn't see the (increasing) value of the asset, and I don't sense anyone's in much of a hurry to tell em!

I'll be really interested to see how the Sentinel strategy plays out and if there is production intent there!

DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.