PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

BK, Neat story... I'm an Aussie but spent much of my life in...

1. 810 Posts.
    BK, Neat story... I'm an Aussie but spent much of my life in Asia. Peru is one of those places I always wanted to work, but ya, came home only 18mth ago after 10yrs out. Finding it alot better than I expected after so many years away - but then again I get alot of field time! Hope you are enjoying being back!

Anyway, I HAVE to ask, you being an ex-NCC holder an all...

Having read the NCC PEA, with them talking about 500B CAPEX for Pumpkin Hollow and not being particularly cashed up but VERY bullish about near-term production, I was intrigued about how the area would go to development. You got any thoughts on how they might plan to finance it, or if indeed they might be talking to elephants about JV's? I'm thinking it's all about area development.

I've heard that approaches in the area are common enough, and I have no doubt there are all sorts of interests keeping an eye. PMH JORC upgrade will likely spark some more interest.

You did great getting in when you did. I've tripled my holding in the last 6mth, and I see current SP as value. Put my thoughts on the trading range to Danube and Steven earlier... it baffles and frustrates us all I think, but I would hope that the JORC upgrade in Aug/Sept will enable a rerating.

Sentinel, ya looks like real potential and good State support. I'm just interested in the question as to whether PMH is content to remain explorer or become a producer! LOL

Cheers, off for some sunshine now. Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.