AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Thanks for the response @SebTaylor. I totally shared your 'lost...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thanks for the response @SebTaylor. I totally shared your 'lost cause' sentiment earlier in the year. My understanding of the issue today is that whilst they have achieved flame retardancy and wash durability, too much of the chemical has been applied to the uniform which has made it too heavy. The plan now is to lower the amount of chemical applied to address the uniform weight problem whilst still maintaining FR and WD. I have no idea if this is easily implemented/solved but that is my understanding of the final hurdle to Marines presentation.
    (For anyone looking for clarification on those points I recommend email AJX today, I am not a scientist don't take it from me.)

With regards to the Marines timeframe on conducting a trial - geez mate I can't bring myself to think that far ahead haha. Being a long term holder of AJX and reading/listening year in year out about this military avenue I will be so personally overjoyed if they (hopefully this year) simply announce they have submitted uniforms for testing by the Marines. What a milestone that would be! What a testament to patience! And yes agree with your sentiment that if Marines do adopt the uniforms AJX and shareholders will win.

On the other hand if we get more delays and vague wording with regard to Military avenue I think the floor will drop from beneath an already dismal share price.

Thanks for the 'Task and Purpose' extract.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.