AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

US Military Work Update, page-7

1. 616 Posts.
    I totally agree... I love it. Its so refreshing compared to the rest of the rude companies out there. I did email NC and ask how things were going with NATICK and he said pretty much what the email said. He did say, that It might be a good opportunity to let everyone know that AJX is on track with everything................so Im claiming this as a GI win !!!! HA-HA-HA!!

IMO i think it was important to know about the process more so than seeing everything is all right. NC works in a very complex world up there in DC and DOD and although he knows it back to front we don't......... so bravo AJX for the update.

I did ask, what the reasoning is about Dr Dirk behind the emails. NC simply stated, He is the operational leader of the group. He is driving the team and Im driving him. This is the part I love and why NC is the number 1 CEO .... he went on say "AJX is more than just me. There are 27 more people that have made this dream into a reality. As much as possible, the team should be exposed to the success they have all created for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.