GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

US Mint Sells Most Physical Gold In Two Years ... and -, page-67

1. 42,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    when goldbugs start singing that POG is going to the moon...... sell
    when goldbears start singing the POG is crashing through the floor.......... buy

How true!

Be flexible, adaptability and just avoid confirmation bias at all times by maintaining situational awareness. Plus, don't borrow money to invest in stocks, bonds and especially derivatives.

How true again!

It is rather obvious what is happening between the 2 situations, April 2013 and last Monday. Both were "manipulated" in thin trading and and had their desired results. As from April 2013 result, we can see gold spent the next 2 years unable to rally back to at least test that break level. Currently gold is unable to rally at all and can only be inferred that the bulls has a lack of control for whatever reason. Human nature is such that they "need" to know the actual reason of which no one can explain.

The result is rather obvious, the likelihood from past action is that the same situational inference should apply and another bear cycle. Besides my personal inference, hindsight will prove me correct or wrong. These are the sort of decision ones can only make. Complaining or sulking are for the investors that can't accept reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.