GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

US Mint Sells Most Physical Gold In Two Years ... and -, page-83

1. 42,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I didn't know that one has to be WHITE AUSTRALIAN? ANGLICAN? POME, Irish, Scottish or Welsh to be on this thread? I suppose Southern or Northern white European is also out of the question? ROFL I need to go and get some skin bleach as you probably think my skin is not pale enough?

People like me? And what sort are they? Let me guess since you reckon I am Japanese then I should be on the other races threads? And you call my comment silly? Have you read what you have written? Nothing more than a very thinly veiled attempt at ra!@sm? Sounds about right? Ah the beauty of a forum and thick skin! I forgive you for your ignorance but I do relish from reading more of your comedy though. Highly entertaining and hope the Mods will allow and let you push the envelope of decency.

You have called me a numb nut which is a badge of honor and I gladly accept so thank you for that nice compliment. YeeHaaaaaa...

Now I used to read conspiracy and manipulation talk with some light hearted humor and I can see where there are going. The world according to goldbugs is full of feeling sorry for oneself and the need for entitlement of justice. But I do relish in your ramping and research and managing to rope some fellow posters over. Didn;t think HC can achieve that but like the gold price, anything is possible.

Numb nut here need his/her beauty sleep. Catch you tomorrow sweetheart XXX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.