VYS 0.00% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

us moolap comparison, page-17

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Enrich ,unfortunately it is not as simple as that . Alumina is aluminium oxide but so is corundum BUT they do not exhibit the same properties and are not of equal value . Ruby and sapphire are also aluminium oxide but are of a different value ... If you don't believe me try giving your girlfriend a lump of carborundum on a ring !
    As for Firsova's questions , I think these are good questions . As best I can make out the agreement announced over 6 months ago is with a $1company that was started up only months before . I do not understand how a company that was willing to stump up a minimum of $75,000 ( or if you use the figures suggested by others , ~$500,000 )per month ... (With Frank saying the were looking for more ! ) can be so incompetent as to not be able to export this material . The answer to Firsova's question is unfortunately ... It doesn't add up . If Frank is now going to take over the exporting of this material you may need to ask , why are we using Impex Minerals at all ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3125 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.