VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

us moolap comparison, page-26

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Twincreeks

Is it fair to say by your answer it is your belief that MHM is selling the Al80 to a start up company , and at a price undisclosed, and that this company does not pay for the goods that MHM supply to it until it has shipped them .

If this is valued at $200k per month , which i doubt , I also think its more like $80k , and Impex make a turn on the sale as they take the risk on shipping , selling etc .

On that basis if MHM have provided the buyer ( the start up ) with 6 months of goods as the announcment sugggested it would , but havent been paid for it , it is because the sales agreement wasnt tight enough or had some clause in it that regading Impex shipping it to wherever.

If you think that is ok , so be it , I dont

If you want to correct my interpretation , so others in the forum can learn from your wisdom that would be great.

It would also show my understandiong of this transaction as being poor , I will learn , but more importantly those in the forum that you suggest I am downramping to , will also learn that my interpreationis incorrect

Hopefully you wont just ignore me , slag me , or suggest I am Browser, King richard, Good oil , or anyone esle that comes in to the forum and asks sensible questions about delays .

Rickp

Are you Supermapes , he used to call me Firsove .

I was asked why did I buy .

I bought MHM at 85-87 , I respect Enrich charts , and felt a lot of others also would , and that if the chart did break 88 on jan 10 it would go higher . , I took a punt there might be a fe win here that would make sure it did.
    And as such I bought a small parcel , because despite my thoughts and concerns I concede I might either be wrong , and or thought Mr market would take it higher in the ST and i could sell out before the quarterly and get some pocket money on a small trade

I also want to point out that I dont make these concerns up , it was MHM that said they had signed an agreement with impex minerals pty ltd for 1500 tonnes per month , NOT ME . I simply checked who impex minerals were , was shocked , called the company as suggested I did and was told the announcment was correct.

It was not me that has since changed the name of this company twice in subsuquent announcments .

If my being paranoid and questioning that is wrong , I am sorry , I have as Ihave stated lost money before by not questioniong things I find odd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $28.80K 101.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.