VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

TwincreeksIs it fair to say by your answer it is your belief...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Twincreeks

Is it fair to say by your answer it is your belief that MHM is selling the Al80 to a start up company , and at a price undisclosed, and that this company does not pay for the goods that MHM supply to it until it has shipped them .

If this is valued at $200k per month , which i doubt , I also think its more like $80k , and Impex make a turn on the sale as they take the risk on shipping , selling etc .

On that basis if MHM have provided the buyer ( the start up ) with 6 months of goods as the announcment sugggested it would , but havent been paid for it , it is because the sales agreement wasnt tight enough or had some clause in it that regading Impex shipping it to wherever.

If you think that is ok , so be it , I dont

If you want to correct my interpretation , so others in the forum can learn from your wisdom that would be great.

It would also show my understandiong of this transaction as being poor , I will learn , but more importantly those in the forum that you suggest I am downramping to , will also learn that my interpreationis incorrect

Hopefully you wont just ignore me , slag me , or suggest I am Browser, King richard, Good oil , or anyone esle that comes in to the forum and asks sensible questions about delays .

Rickp

Are you Supermapes , he used to call me Firsove .

I was asked why did I buy .

I bought MHM at 85-87 , I respect Enrich charts , and felt a lot of others also would , and that if the chart did break 88 on jan 10 it would go higher . , I took a punt there might be a fe win here that would make sure it did.
    And as such I bought a small parcel , because despite my thoughts and concerns I concede I might either be wrong , and or thought Mr market would take it higher in the ST and i could sell out before the quarterly and get some pocket money on a small trade

I also want to point out that I dont make these concerns up , it was MHM that said they had signed an agreement with impex minerals pty ltd for 1500 tonnes per month , NOT ME . I simply checked who impex minerals were , was shocked , called the company as suggested I did and was told the announcment was correct.

It was not me that has since changed the name of this company twice in subsuquent announcments .

If my being paranoid and questioning that is wrong , I am sorry , I have as Ihave stated lost money before by not questioniong things I find odd.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $28.80K 101.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.