VYS 0.00% 42.0¢ vysarn limited

us moolap comparison, page-5

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Great Post and TU.

The only concern I have and its a small one because I think the management as honest guys learn each time they make a mistake is:

The only benchmark we have to be able to predict what the profitability and margins will be in the USA is based upon Moolap operation. I worry that because its a small site in comparison that they keep tinkering to get the best solution for elsewhere but that as the USA is a long time in putting the runs on the board the only reference point to measure will be the local operation. I really hope they make it efficient and that it gives a true and fair presentation of a small plant and generates the expected profits so that the market can start rating this company on a results basis and not keep having to justify why the local plant is not hitting what they expected. After a while the tinkering and taking the plant down to modify begins to be a worry as you cannot tell how much it would make if it wasn't the scientific fish-bowl that management keep sticking their fingers into and it was just run like a franchisee wanting to drive profits.

Thats my one and only concern at present. All your logic is correct the opportunity in the USA is so huge it should make all our local numbers look silly but I would like to see us score here according to our expectations as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $184.2K 453.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11305 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 75972 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.