SLX 3.87% $4.72 silex systems limited

" but then again i always am optimistic." You're not on your own...

1. 20,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    " but then again i always am optimistic."

You're not on your own there Nowclear, I have been optimistic for a very long time now. been here since 2006, there are probably some here even longer than that, but our time is coming, I am now absolutely certain of that, just when is the only question, I hope I live long enough LOL.

In addition to development of the uranium reserve, the United States must find long-term solutions to increase the competitiveness of the entire front-end of the nuclear fuel cycle. Actions that increase market certainty and remove undue regulatory burdens will help the U.S. mining, conversion, enrichment, and fuel fabrication subsectors decrease costs to ensure long-term viability in a global market dominated by foreign state-owned enterprises.

End DOE’s Bartering of Uranium and reevaluate DOE’s Excess Uranium Inventory Management Policy: DOE will cease bartering uranium and reevaluate the 2008 Policy Statement on Management of DOE Excess Uranium Inventory, which will immediately address an industry concern. For nearly a decade, DOE has bartered excess uranium inventory in return for services at DOE Environmental Management (EM) cleanup sites.
    In FY 2020, DOE received appropriations necessary to complete the annual work at DOE’s EM sites and did not conduct barter. The President’s FY21 Budget Request does not request, nor support, a continuation of the Uranium Barter Program. Additionally, DOE will revisit the 2008 Policy Statement to provide increased certainty to the domestic mining industry.

Makes you wonder where this excess Uranium will end up now?
    I think I might know?
    Too early to tell really, but it sure as hell won't be wasted, you can bank on that!
    Last edited by moosey: 24/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.