SLX 3.92% $6.63 silex systems limited

If GLE gets to produce some of that 25% as you say? Where would...

1. 20,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    If GLE gets to produce some of that 25% as you say?
    Where would the rest come from? it would have to be from Centrus of course with their new ACP, how efficient is that compared to what Silex have?

I reckon there will be a big difference in either price or profits for GLE, mainly because I believe the Silex process to be far more efficient, and I assume Cameco do too, They like what they have seen IMHO?
    The big question is whether GLE will have to sell their product for the same price as Centrus want to sell their product for, or could we be price competitive with a lower price for our enriched product?
    If GLE were forced to sell for the same price per pound it would really be just price fixing, nothing more in my opinion, but even that would have to work in our favor in my opinion? as our technology using lasers would be far more efficient than a centrifuge technology, and we would get more product from a given amount of mined Uranium and hence less cost towards conversion to UF6 as well.
    GLE profit per pound of enriched Uranium would be greater than that of Centrus, but they will get the lions share of the enrichment.

If this happens that way, as suggested in the document? then is this just a way of shackling Silex and Comeco to US production , rather than them saying no to GLE and we get to take our technology either back home or to Canada as a full competitor is the question I reckon?
    Last edited by moosey: 24/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.63
Change
0.250(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.570B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.46 $6.68 $6.38 $5.642M 861.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3462 $6.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.67 9922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.66
  Change
0.250 ( 3.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.43 $6.68 $6.38 136019
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.