ENV 10.0% 0.9¢ enova mining limited

I'm not current on mineral sands markets (I participated in a...

1. 205 Posts.
    I'm not current on mineral sands markets (I participated in a major study of mineral sands markets in the late 70s), and nor am I current on REE (I did a substantial valuation of Mt Weld in 1989 which resulted in a zero value then on the basis that the company that then owned it had no business plan to enter the market, and all we could see then were liabilities).

However, my impression is that being able to produce saleable monazite and leucoxene concentrates is a major advantage. There is active trade in such concentrates, with REE processors able to process. That means that the miner producing monazite and leucoxene doesn't have to worry about the processing and marketing of end products.

My impression of the REE business is that because the products come as co-products, and because there is demand for some REE products and not others, the established producers have large inventories of partly processed and fully processed materials sitting waiting for a market. They can of course sell the products that are in demand.

These characteristics constitute high barriers to entry in the REE industry. A monazite/leucoxene producer is generally not disadvantaged by these characteristics, providing the products are acceptable in the market.

There is a Canadian company, Medallion Resources (TSX V.MDL) that has a strategy based on monazite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.621M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $15.89K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1664000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 761992 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.