FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

More and more, the FAR thread is starting to look like I have...

1. 173 Posts.
    More and more, the FAR thread is starting to look like I have switched over to FOX TV "Preppers, Doomsday and Go-bags".

FFS!! Get a grip people. Yes, we are seeing structural adjustment in the China Credit markets but they are still 50% ABOVE their June 2014 level. It may fall further but please keep your panties on buttercups!!

Saudi Arabia and Tehran are engaging in a proxy war in Yemen and Syria, yes, but no more so than usual.
    Constantly repeating "blood on the streets", "damage done is enormous", et al, ad nauseum does nothing except scare the littlins.

Greece was supposed to bring down Portugal, Italy and Spain and yet they are muddling through. Seen Greece in the headlines lately?

I would be more concerned and am watching Russian cost of living pressures, Chinese civil disturbance numbers, Oceanic choke point incidents and Gulf State demographics. Some of this is open source and some not.

There are plenty of scary black swans heading our way without worrying about every click bait news headline that pops up and confirms your inherent biases.

When it comes to posting on HC, sometimes less is more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.