CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

us overnight, page-4

1. 2,863 Posts.
    Morning cugs,

I didn't write that - didn't you notice the quote marks & the link to the American stock forum underneath?

I thought the different perspective re CVI & their grasp of the company's transformation would be of interest......

These quotes are all from this month,

"No idea what is going on, but it's up and up lately.�"

"Copper more important for CTVWF

Googaw, you know we go way back... to what, like 1999?

Anyhow...OIL went from $30 to $75 (during Katrina) and CTVWF never moved beyond US .07. Was trading between .02 and .08.

But I think this move now is happening due to the COPPER find. I have never seen a secondary price and for CTVWF to react POSITIVELY, and on such huge volume.

Something going on for sure...�"

"it sure smells positive but.... we have been burned alot of times before... "

"f we could get rid of the chicken #### day traders we could see a good rise,ive been here since 1999 and have seen corruption in the past and now its the damn day traders keeping this stock low,you day traders are as low life as wrecker drivers!�"

"That's it guys - I have sold all my CTVWF today

After all these years (over 7!), and seeing it go down to .02 cents, I have decided to take my loss on CTVWF.

You know, it may hit .30 or even perhaps .50, but with 210,000,000 outstanding shares -- it's time to move on!

Nice knowing you all!�"

"My selling price was .145 cents
    Gogogaw - I remember you from those 2000 days. I really hope it doubles from here, but its really a longshot. It can very easily go back down to the .04 - .06 range and wait it out."

"ive been here along time and have high hopes 8 years and still looking for 1.00 maybe a dream dont know but wishfull thinking,going to miss your messages,"

LOL!
    Regards
    Chalea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.