ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

us patent granted "use of metal complexes”, page-26

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Impressive announcement IMO

It's all progress on their long term business plan.

The inpatient holders will be leaving with a good opportunity for those looking to the longer term future able to enter or top up.

I think, like many others here, that the eBioscience deal will drive ADO to be self supporting.

Although with the buyers facing exhaustion the buy stack looks unimpressive to say the least.

From adversity comes opportunity and I see the many have bought the rumor and may sell the news.

That's the market.

As such I am changing my sentiment to buy from hold.

Not because I am buying or worried about the paper loss as I am here for the long term and dividend associated with too much cash on the balance sheet once the large IVD deals are landed.

The CEO, all IMO, continues to throw out hints that there is a lot of sniffing around going on and that the longest part of the deal seems to be the testing and the lawyers coming together on an agreement. ( my take on the recent brr interview)

IMO the share price could continue to drift lower in the absence of another deal and the time it takes to integrate Mix & Go into eBiosciences product lines and back into ADO's balance sheet as royalties.

The grind will continue.

But I remain fearful of missing out and hold. Although I continue to think that when it is boring and people sell due to other commitments that it is an opportunity to rethink my position and possibly add to my pile.

Waiting and watching.

I have noticed over the years some posters picking the bottom and overshooting by about 10%+ that's why I asked the question earlier in the thread to gain the thoughts of the bears.

Anyway am rambling now, as the thoughts of a long term holder, with a bias towards the disruptive nature of the patented technology that ADO can, IMO, bring to the diagnostics and other fields.

Over to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.317K 348.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127764 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642809 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.