WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

abdm,"When all programs are tied up in confidentiality...

1. 5,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    abdm,

"When all programs are tied up in confidentiality agreements I'd say we can almost be guaranteed that the company is hiding a lot more positive news."

Who knows? It could all be on a knife-edge. There would be bad info hidden too and you can't research what's hidden. That's all I'm saying. Joining the dots won't work if you are always looking for positive connections.

"I'm happy to admit that I often post with a lot of optimism and confidence for the future of this company but I also make the conscious effort to provide some substance behind my enthusiasm."

Providing some substance doesn't cover the avoidance important info like Glyn suggesting there's no deal yet. I like your enthusiasm, but our aim should ultimately be objectivity, imo. Sure outbreaks of optimism is good, but when every post is optimistic, then it creates an atmosphere of "Let's join more dots," and it becomes a creativity exercise rather than a research exercise and analysis.

your own comment, "GSK's statement that they are making products with OBJ..." could be considered as misleading"

I'll let GSK reply:

"The objective of the Collaboration is to develop and commercially release Oral Healthcare products..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.