ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

us patent, page-21

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

dc1234. each to their own mate. I think its good when people are up front about their trading and to buy or sell is always a judgement call. Criky today i let a ST stock go at 3.15 with it not having moved past my buy price for a week. 15 minutes late it put on almost 10% --- sheesh! Hard to call them right whichever way you go.

On ISN and funding: cost of dismantling the old model was not cheap. payments to staff, get out clauses etc ... I have no reason to doubt they have enough cash to get into 2013. Next quarterly should put this into perspective.

On Thomas not responding: that's interesting. he's always been quick draw macgraw in touching base with investors - large and small. Suggests to me that the shutters are down for a reason. News soon lads?

Still lots of sellers out there and at this stage no bug buyers stepping up. Just small fry buying in today. We will know when the buyers from the US and elsewhere arrive ... when they do, and its imho they will, it's going to church 200m or so and hit .01 in a day or two.

Happy to wait it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.