GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

spanners,One of the best posts I've read... Because if anyone...

1. 4,578 Posts.
    spanners,

One of the best posts I've read... Because if anyone thinks that the fed is really worried about economy think again..
    As spanners said operation twist only has one purpose and that's to keep lending money or allow their banking buddies to borrow as these very low next to nothing rates.. Then the banks add their nice margin to loan out to their clients ( Ponzi scheme)... Need to remember who it was that set up the federal reserve in the first place... It was a bunch of big bankers like J.P morgan etc etc.. and it was those who conspired to crash the market which led to great depression... Bernanke is just a puppet, they pull the strings they tell him what to say to American ppl and the world to make us believe the Fed is trying to stimulate the economy ... And as spanners said the only way to really bring down unemployment is start a war and big war at that most likely with China.. The second world war was the only reason the U.S came out of the great depression..
    And for Gold if the POG does go through the roof you can bet governments around the world will make law that it is every citizen's duty to hand over any gold they are holding to the government just like they did after the stock market crash of 1929

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.