“We are very pleased to add Paul to our board as we build our US...

1. 8,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1345
    “We are very pleased to add Paul to our board as we build our US base,” says Creagh O’Connor, Chairman, American Rare Earths. “His extensive experience in mining and prior knowledge from serving on resource and mineral boards will help us achieve our goals as a leading US explorer and developer of rare earths.” ARR’s commitment to strengthening its position in the rare earths industry and expanding its presence in the United States has led to the decision to appoint three highly skilled and accomplished American-based directors to its Board. Paul completes the recent of three new appointments.“I am excited to join American Rare Earths as it transitions its management focus to the United States. I have been impressed by the progress of the company under previous management and by the calibre of the senior U.S. personnel and directors joining the team. I am looking forward to sharing my mineral industry and financial experience, as well as rare earths industry knowledge, to help the company continue to build on its past successes,” says Paul Zink.Mr. Zink is currently a Professor of Practice in the Economics and Business and Mining Engineering departments at the Colorado School of Mines. Prior to this position, he served in Chief Financial Officer roles at Pure Energy Materials, a lithium development company, at Rare Element Resources, and at Koch Mineral Services, a division of Koch Industries. Mr. Zink has also served as President of International Royalty Corporation and of Eurasian Capital, a division of Eurasian Minerals (now EMX Royalty Corp.). Earlier in his career, he also served as Chief Credit Officer of Koch Industries and Director of Corporate Development for Pegasus Gold. He began his career with J.P. Morgan and held various positions, including VP of Mining and Metals Equity Research and Project Finance officer. He holds a BA in Economics and International Relations from Lehigh University. Mr. Zink is a regular member of the Mining and Metallurgical Society of America and a professional member of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration.Company building solid base for success IMO * from release today

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.