RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

re: i'm feeling a bit sick Patience,Rdf is one for the long...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    re: i'm feeling a bit sick Patience,Rdf is one for the long term. By that i mean the next 3-5 years. When it is having a quiet period ( like the last few weeks ) those who havn`t done their homework start to get a little uneasy. It`s a natural human reaction and the quickest way to lose money. Hands up those who have sold when things looked bad only to have the stock price turn around within a short period. If you`ve got time on your hands check out the opposition. Both Transol and Nestor are going nowhere fast with their installations and both have "smelly" financials. ACS havn`t done much for a while and have a lot of catching up to do technology wise. Redflex ( as far as we know ) are still installing approximately 17+ systems per month and all are underpinned by long term, profitable contracts. I can`t see any reason to sell and i`m sure they`ll be around for a while yet.The regular posters have next years earnings at around 17c so at the moment the forward p/e is around 20. Not cheap by some measures but if the growth is, say, greater than 30% then they`re a straight out buy. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.