RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

us recognition for bruce higgins, page-5

1. 688 Posts.
    re: i'm feeling a bit sick From what I can tell this weakness comes from the Ohio lower house passing a anti photo enforcement bill that would require a police officer be present when a camera is operating. If this measure was passed by both Houses and signed by the Governor this would effectively stop all Ohio RLC programs.
    With Ohio looking very promising for Redflex this hiccup has obviously been taken to heart by some shareholders who have sold.
    However the member who put up the bill has indicated that what he really wants is negotiations to ensure that proper controls be placed on all Ohio photo enforcement programs and his intention is not to stop these programs.
    This bill has not even gone to the Ohio Senate where indications are that it will have a much lesser chance of passing.
    People seem to have overlooked the fact that similar anti photo enforcement legislation in Arizona and Texas has been defeated, in both cases it passed in one house and was defeated in the other. Same as in Australia with similar laws there will always be opposition, as usual the scare tactics are deemed the most newsworthy.

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050520/NEWS24/505200375

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.