AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

US scene, page-20

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    I think most people buy into AEB for similar reasons to what caught my attention. Bold claims from a company saying they could produce biofuels equivalent to crude at half the price, sustainably and at any quantity required. If true, that is worth many, many, many billions of dollars. For a company with a tiny market cap, that equates to incredible returns.

However, such claims are common as mud, made with ease but rarely backed up. So, I watched the company without throwing money at it, so that I could either determine I was sure it was worth jumping in, or sure that it wasn't. Within a few weeks/months I had managed two things - one was to become sure this company had no hope of success as an energy company, the other was to have almost everyone here hating me for what I was saying, which ironically, was largely what kept me talking here! I have seen a few holders along the way thank me for inspiring them to do a bit more research with a more open mind, resulting in them selling out, which has saved them all a lot of money by now, and probably more importantly, helped them to sleep better without spending the following months/years watching their investment shrivel away. I know personally how disheartening that can be.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.