SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi dcurtis,In the company's defence, they are merely getting on...

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    Hi dcurtis,
    In the company's defence, they are merely getting on with business. They will only announce things that will make a material difference to the company. Everything that is going on now has been forcast in the lastest company update. The next update is due in April.

All that we are doing as researchers and large shareholders is providing an extra window as to what is going on. We like to keep track of our investment and I am comfortable with what is going on. In fact I am delighted. Fortunately for us our company is easy to track because of the internet presence of Oraline.

The focus of the company is to get into cash flow positive territory as quickly as possible. They have done this by shifting resources to the current hotspot which is the US, under the guidance of CEO Jack Kerins, (pronounced Kurns).

You have to remember that they are not a junior minor and unlike them that announce the MD's kid's birthday, SBN believe it to be prudent to make sure their announcements are significant.

By the way we share all our research with the Hot Copperies and where appropriate we also send it to the company. I can assure you they know what we know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.