DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Auto Don't need a lesson on what happens in the market and you...

1. 4,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Auto

Don't need a lesson on what happens in the market and you only highlight how dumb it is. But is it really the market? What you fail to realise is that it is not the market that does this but the people behind the scenes with agendas that deliberately create the chaos, all the margin borrowers who are sitting ducks for the shorters and the dumb media who repeatedly say the same thing over and over again so the rhetoric becomes a classic reality.

Yes you are correct about the perceived global slow down but that will not last and the recovery in the markets will be engineered up again in overshot territory just as it has been engineered to the downside in oversold territory.

One thing you are incorrect about is oil demand which was up about 1.7mmb in 2015 depending who you listen to and is expected to rise this year by 1.2mmb so not sure what you say about demand is correct.

Too many moving parts for either one of us to really know what is happening and it would be arrogant of anyone to say they know what is really happening. Furthermore, you do yourself a disservice by making assumptions about other posters as if somehow we lack awareness.

I know that the markets always overshoot up and down and that was my point they don't need to but for the players out there creating the turmoil by overstating the worth of something to the upside and conversely overstating the negativity to the downside. What we need is balance, and balanced commentary or no commentary at all especially in the media. However, I will state, at the risk of being told that I don't understand or I missed something, this is a nirvana one can only dream of while unscrupulous and disingenuous humans are at the helm and there is a heard mentality - read greed/fear psychology - amongst investors. Honesty and real knowledge is at a premium I'm afraid. It is not whether this is a question or statement of right or wrong but one of acceptance - it is what it is and I get that.

Didn't mean to make this an essay but did take exception to the notion that somehow I'm not aware what is going on out there.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.