GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

us slide show for dyesol , page-10

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Are you from Newcastle Auszeph?

Thats the last I heard ,that its a static display .

As to the post from Lordolean ,it seems incomprehensible to me that companies like Corus ,Merck and Pilkington would make a decision on DSSC without rigorous due diligence .

The concept is proven ,there are even commercial products on the shelves from companies like G24i .

Even companies such as Sony and Hyundai have produced working products ,and a quick scan of Sunny Memories shows products like lamps and DSSC powered loudspeakers .

Corus is very close to large scale manufacture of steel panels ,and it is ridiculous to suggest that they would have progressed this project to this stage without rigorous proof of concept .

Lordoleans post deserves to be ridiculed for the anonymous and baseless claims from someone that cant be named .

If Lordoleans post is to be believed ,then it would make these massive global corporations look like idiots ,LOL .

Claims that something is not right with DSSC just flies in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary from many of the most respected world class corporations .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.