GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

us slide show for dyesol , page-25

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Lord,efficiency against WHAT??
    First/Second Generation Solar?Windpower?CFU Blue Cell whatever?
    Dyesol operates in Any Light Conditions unlike Solar Panels that must track the sun.Dye Cells generate Power in the Shade!!In Northern European Light Conditions.
    I'd think all comparisons of Efficiency should be set to All Conditions not just perfect ones.

Lord,Dyesol is NOT going for the domestic,suburban house market.It's into the Industrial Market,Dirty Great Tin/Steel and Glass Warehouse like say a Bunning's Store that self generate their OWN Power for Lighting and Air Conditioning etc and these sheds can be in Northern Europe because of the DYE system operates in Low Light.

So it's the area required to be Muck Coated to generate enough Electricity for these Purposes.

It is NOT proposed to use Muck to set up Solar Farms to Feed the Blessed Grid [like wind,hot rocks and new improved Silicon]so Lord Do ya get d'Picture?
    Is top of the line 20/30% Efficiency really a prerequisite?
    Muck is cheap,seems easily mass produced/coated,doesn't have the toxic waste problems of silicon.

Lord,we're not speculating that Dyesol Muck is to Take Over/Save the World,just get a profitable niche in the Market.
    It's not God's Gift,and may I say,Lord,neither are you to this thread :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.