CYP 2.38% 21.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

US small cap Biotech Bull article, page-5

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    this requires more than the written word however.Ill have a stab.
    SP was a dollar...then $5 mil came in at 75 cents from US bankers who proceeded to sell down as a result of probably some accounting requirement whereby the protected their core assetts..who knows..anyway it put pressure on the stock at a time in between the manufacturing announcement ..waisman in feb and a long awaited commercial vaildation..alwayss going to take time..!!People get inpatient.bankers sell..belief struggles..knowledge plays second fiddle to doubt!!!dollar down to 45 cents...cest le vie!!

anyway thats the potted sp history.

why it hasnt been bought.
    The technology is at the farthest frontier of knowledge...it is newer than new..
    Takes time for scientists mortals and even investors(ha!) to understand wtf its all about...
    so..you need to get people with big brains to validate it..we have those now..James chong, Prof laurent and harvard..all have brains big enough to lose urself in..massive!!!
    NEXT IS THE COMMERCIAL VAILDATION...thats wot we are all waiting for...soemone who will pay moeny for the frogspawn we have cos they need it even more than us for their therapeutic commercial process....
    Everybody thinks that announcement is coming...its been alluded to many times in announcements..i believe this is going to happen soon also.
    The first one(licence deal) is likely not to be massive in monied terms i reckon by looking at other company historical comparisons, but after the bread heads put the first cash in..the others will follow with more as they gain confidence in the science...baaaaa...
    by the 4th or 5th licence deal someone will make an offer..I hope we are at a minimum 200Mill MC by then....CDI just accepted fujis 300 mill or so for a (sister..loosely) company...soem would say Cynata has more value than CDI..I would for one..hahaha.

good luck...dont stand on a ledge for a while..till you feel confident!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $38.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.505K 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 238227 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 27500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.