GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

us to report 'as few as 25,000 august jobs .. , page-22

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Goldenboot and all,

Thanks if I can make someone smile I must be doing something right.

I just need to advise of a correction to my plans as I have previously offered to buy drinks at the Hilton in Brisbane in September during the gold conference.

Sadly I won’t be back in Queensland for the conference. As I wish to bring my old Jag back to Australia under the personal import scheme it appears I will have to jump through a few more hoops. Apparently I have to own and run the car for twelve months in the UK before being able to export the car. I thought I had done this but it transpires that my trips back to Australia during my stay in the UK (over 2 years) count against me. So to play it safe I will be staying here until 365 days are up by the 16/10/13.

I’ve also had to postpone my next fishing trip. It’s a sad state of affairs when a chap can’t put in a little Guatemalan fly fishing in his retirement due to some snotty nosed little government jobsworth!

http://www.greatsailfishing.com/sailfish_fishing_flyfishing.php

I have long suspected that when people join the Australian Public Service they swear an oath to the effect that they will do all they can to ensure that no Australian has too much fun! Talk about pedantic; it’s not that I am paranoid I just think everybody is against me at times.

Clue think of a monarch flower!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.