GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Spanners and all,Many thanks one of my engineers sent me that...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Spanners and all,

Many thanks one of my engineers sent me that link also, dealing with any arm of government has always been a source of frustration for me. However, in some ways it’s great that the government provide so many work for the dole schemes that allow public servants to feel like they are living worthwhile lives. What more could one expect from a nation with five different railway gauges.

Not sure what’s going on with the price of Gold these days the price is up and down like a new bride’s nightgown. May be due to the Chinese and Russians calling for the USA to think before they start to shoot from the hip once again in regards to Syria.

Telamelo

I agree I thought long and hard before punting on KRM particularly as I got my fingers burnt with IAU just found it far too tempting at under thirty cents. I just hope they live up to their reputation of being one of the lowest cost producers available to us on the ASX.

They did manage to look a little bit clumsy paying a first dividend last year; however, I feel they have good people on board, not too many shares issued and the shares appear to be tightly held.

Then again not too many Gold producers ever think of returning investors money by way of dividends so possibly their heart is in the right place. Please don’t mention Newcrest that old girl broke my heart a long time back!

I will give them the benefit of doubt for a couple more quarters and just hope I’m slippery enough to exit at a profit sometime.

I should also add my personal proviso: I would only look at punting on Gold shares after I had accumulated what I felt was a suitable amount of physical Gold held outside of the regular system.

I mean if this Gold investing business was easy everyone would be doing it so I intend to make a motza before they all catch on! Wheeeeeee!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.