Lets get rid of this tyrrant once and for all. People are not...

1. 364 Posts.
    Lets get rid of this tyrrant once and for all.

People are not too happy about what the USA is about to do, but surely this man Saddam whosucks has to go?! He has killed so many of his own people and is continuing to do so. He doesnt give a frogs fat ass about the fact his people are dying of starvation while he spends billions and billions of dollars buying weapons and building himself more and more palaces. Personaly, I think it would be a crime not to get rid of him. I know the US has its own agenda and is not going to do all this for the sake of the average Iraqi, but... if this brings an end to all the suffering the iraqis are going through then the end justifies the means, at least in my opinion. I watched a program on TV a month or so ago, and it showed the Kurd hospitals did not have the most basic of medicines to administer to those unfortunate enough to find themselves in hospital. The head doctor there stated that an aproval for all medicines had to come from Saddam himself and even though the medicines had been supplied to Iraq as part of the food for oil ( or what ever its called ) deal, according to the doctor that was interviewed, Saddam refused to give the ok, simply because they are Kurds.

I laugh when I hear Aziz, the foreign Minister say that all of Iraq is behind Saddam and that the Iraqi people will fight to the last man to defend their great and very loved leader. That has to be the biggest joke of them all, the mother of all jokes perhaps. Just like last time the mother of all battles turned out to be the mother of all defeats, so it will be again.

I know many people will disagree with me, and thats fine, and I thank God that we all have that right without any fear of consequence..... I wonder how many Iraqis can saythe same??

I am hoping that one of his own will do the job for the Americans..... that is, give him a 7.62 asprin, so to speak, between the eyes, and save everyone a lot of trouble. Surely for the average Iraqi, things cannot get worse than what they are.

My opinion only

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.