ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

US Wants to Disrupt China's Rare Earth Dominance, page-154

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Arafura isn’t getting any money from the DoD as far as grant money but The DoD doesn’t care who it purchases from. So don’t think they won’t buy from Arafura. The Blue Line company is expanding its Texas facility too take in Lynas product. This is going to happen assuming Lynas does not go belly up in Malaysia and goes bankrupt. We are worried about this and want a plant in USA that if need be we can always mine mountain pass or TMRC in west Texas if needed and just send it there.

Bokan Mt. will never get built. Grade is too low and it would be an underground mine.....

There are several other properties with 43-101 done and pea that are better and open pit inside USA. People act like USA is void of natural resources lol. It’s just the DoD hoped Molycorp would get online and they went bankrupt. Now no one wants to invest in it and the DoD doesn’t want to to “subsidize” (basically own) a mine that otherwise wouldn’t be profitable. There are only three ree mines that have the grades to be profitable in USA, Canada, and Australia against fierce competition in an open market. They are mountain pass, mt. Weld, and Nolan’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 16.0¢ $558.1K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1818172 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1729486 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.