ACW 6.67% 2.8¢ actinogen medical limited

@US10 silence since XanaHES announcement, page-2

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Mates, I continue to monitor your posts and alzheimers developments. I also continue to hold a large stake
    in Actinogen and will add to it. US exchange rates make it cheaper for me to buy a share but I cannot play
    DT games since I am not on the ASX exchange and have no direct access. Penny stocks are notorious for manipulation - short traders love a cheap penny stock that is up and they know it will not go up further until there is news and it will certainly go down on light trading and short DT trading. We long holders have already lived through the stock crashing from .05+ to .01, and we are living through another crash from .05+ to .033. Shorts have a sure thing until 1. Actinogen generates definitive evidence of efficacy, 2. until the long ramp up of phase 2 and 3 studies reach their successful conclusion, 3. until the stock price bottoms out or 4. until Actinogen finds a strong pharma partner.
    Now for the good news. I think the shorts will be pulled down!! because all 4 cases are still in play and have a reasonable chance of success. 1) I still believe the phase 2 Xanadu study and XanaHes have some residual positive news (like Biogen) and it will be announced before year end and I believe researchers will continue to report cortisol hypothesis validation. 2) I think Xanamem will be fast tracked 3) I think shorts can drive the price down further but its true bottom is around .03-.038 until news 4) I believe 3 or 4 big pharmas are strong candidates to jump in to own the opportunity to bring a safe product with proven chemistry/biology functionality and a 100 Billion dollar sales market through its trials. Focusing on million share daily trades on a manipulated penny stock with over 1.1 billion shares outstanding will bring on unnecessary stress, autoimmune reactions and cognitive decline that only Xanamem will cure so while you will add to the customer base I recommend we chill and let the science and the ever capable Bill bring us home. There is no certainty but I still like our chances and the ROI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $49.21K 1.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 603087 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 213014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 8.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ 1521375
Last updated 15.46pm 13/05/2024 ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.