LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

guys look i don't know were this lack of news thing is coming...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    guys look i don't know were this lack of news thing is coming from,generally they restarted late jan in conjunction with Angolan holidays ..what date is it now ?
    What is getting put together is a detailed report for presentation which includes many things ,there very busy opening shop as we say and getting all things nutted out ,remember there are 2 parties running this operation and a minister who is heavily involved in were Lucapa is heading.There is nothing to release basically yet until finance is finished which then fills out that report and forget releases on how the diamond vault is filling as from experience it fluctuates the s/p in the wet season so management's decision is to release to market in an organised time period allowing it always to be a positive .
    YOU WILL get an ANN when the DD is finished so the market is not selling on no news its just selling and buying and then mix a capper in there and some will trade on the assumption that any finance or loan is a bad thing.Just be patient and contact if your unsure,as for myself its very much like sitting at a table with family and waiting to be served a big chrissy dinner that will fill me up for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.