CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

usa all time high, page-6

1. 2,455 Posts.
    Me too andyj

Thanks for that I'll sell it all at $2.00 just to be safe LOL

You haven’t done any research that I can see but I could be wrong here so would you be so kind to share with the others why iyo it’s all utter rubbish.

A little of mine to start you off with, it’s old news but of course you know that.

Sights on Africa
    Angola is at the centre of the oil boom. Its output has increased from 722,000 barrels a day in 2001 to 930,000 this year and by 2020 it is expected to reach 3,28 million barrels a day.
    Nigeria's out will double to 4.4 million barrels a day by 2020.
    And minor oil producers now - like Equatorial Guinea, Chad and Sudan - could more than treble their output.

Angolan oil is being pumped out in growing volumes
    On Wednesday, it was confirmed that the Chad-Cameroon oil pipeline project would go ahead with World Bank support. US companies Exxon and Chevron are major partners in the scheme to pump Chadian oil to Cameroonian ports on the Atlantic.
    The leaders of Chad, Congo-Brazzaville, Cameroon and Gabon were among those whp met President Bush on Friday.
    Following the Johannesburg summit on sustainable development, US Secretary of State Colin Powell stopped in both Angola and Gabon, where oil was at the top of the agenda.
    Oil security
    But the US is not just interested in finding oil suppliers. It wants to ensure that those supplies are secure - not just from political decisions but also from the threat of military attack.
    Washington has been discussing with Sao Tome e Principe, the island state off the west coast of Africa, the possibility of establishing a naval base there.

Some comprehend others look on in wonder and some really do have nfi.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.