CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

usa aquisition, page-12

1. 163 Posts.
    This is an extract i found from http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Montana_and_coal

I beleive from what I can gather after a court case and 10mill invested AAEC are looking to ccc to buy there share in the venture. Looks to have hairs on it.

Montana tribe's $78 billion coal project stalled then restarted
    In mid-May 2011, it was reported that the Crow Agency tribe of Montana's plan to build a $7 billion coal-to-liquids project was stalled after it failed to attract sufficient financing. As a result, a lawsuit was filed by tribe's partner in the proposal.

A federal judge in Delaware scheduled a hearing following a request by a Texas-based investment group that accused the Crow tribe of backing out of their 2009 development agreement. According to a lawsuit filed this week by Australian-American Energy Co. (AAEC), the Crow Tribe claimed AAEC has failed to make minimum annual expenditures called for under the agreement.

The company stated it has spent more than $10 million toward the project but that "circumstances beyond the parties' control" have slowed its progress. A temporary injunction was filed until an arbitrator was appointed to handle the dispute.[44]

In June 2011 AAEC announced that they had reached an agreement with the Crow Agency and would not pursue a lawsuit.[45]

The following month, in July 2011 the Crow Agency renewed its bid to tap 9 billion tons of coal. AAEC and the tribe purportedly rekindled their partnership, with an agreement on a scaled-down proposal for a coal-to-liquids plant and the new pursuit of coal exports to Asia. Instead of the original plan to construct a 50,000-barrel-a-day plant, the new plan is to build the Many Stars coal-to-liquids plant in various stages, with a new, undetermined partner buying out Australian-American to assume its role as lead developer. The staged approach could start with a $1 billion, 8,000-barrel a day plant, said Australian-American vice president Ken Roberts.

A second business to be managed by Australian-American Energy will focus on processing coal for export to Asian markets.[46]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.