A2M 0.54% $5.56 the a2 milk company limited

Leon as usual your comments are very tunnel visioned and beyond...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Leon as usual your comments are very tunnel visioned and beyond the worse compulsive lying broker who is out to take anything he can from anybody.

have a look into Dean foods beyond the dribble coming from the CEO. their debt (nearly 1 billion) had spiraled out of control from poor management decisions and to a point running it like a company that was run 90 years ago. the fact is the company has been in a decline for over a decade. any fool could see that.

a few points very briefly because i know you won't listen anyway, The CEO is blaming the price they received for their milk dropped last year so their revenue dropped. it happen along the same lines as the farmers getting screwed in Australia from Coles and Woolworths. not sustainable, any fool can tell you that.

Existing creditors have put in over $800,000,000 for them to keep operating so they can position themselves to possibly be sold to Dairy farmers of America. with creditors funding this sort of money says the company has worth but rather poorly managed. although overall milk consumption has declined in America Dairy farmers of America has still had growth. It is a cooperative set up so if the likely sales go through farmers will take the benefits.

the overall milk industry has changed no doubt and in many parts of the world it has consolidated. part of that change is your lovable almond milk and another part is the arrival of A2 milk. the growth is in the billions.

I'm guessing why your position is always "not held" is because you went broke after your first trade from reacting off front page headline.

Last edited by offchops: 14/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.56
Change
0.030(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $4.025B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.50 $5.61 $5.49 $7.155M 1.289M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6277 $5.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.57 11611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.