UNT 6.25% 1.7¢ unith ltd

USA Company TOP 500 GROWTH COMPANY using a Digital Human, page-21

1. 1,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    agree. The positive is we are halfway into the quarter leaving room for good updates . They forecast it so there is a level of integrity on the line. They have not underpromised so I remain hopeful @Solarpat.

Idan appears to be an authentic leader who is balancing the vision of vast opportunities against evolving their tech in a backdrop of constrained capital. He has demands from shareholders to monetise their IP, but at same time they don’t want to make a platform release with a remote issue of clunkiness which has been evident in past demonstrations.

We are not alone. Like others here - may have holdings in emerging tech such as say chipmaker technologies. You can have an impressive tech but the market is devaluing companies where cash flow and future contracted revenue is tough to predict.

the choice is stick - or lick the wounds and leave. For now I am trusting Board and Management to reward shareholders with stronger financial results. Happy to remain a glass half full.

Last edited by colgm: 14/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $49.06K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 290748 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1442645 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.