ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

More than just the compliance is the affect of people finding...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    More than just the compliance is the affect of people finding out / awareness about the issue.

"For example, the available literature includes studies indicating that oxybenzone is absorbed through the skin to a greater extent than previously understood and can lead to significant systemic exposure, as well as data showing the presence of oxybenzone in human breast milk, amniotic fluid, urine, and blood plasma. The significant systemic availability of oxybenzone, coupled with a lack of data evaluating the full extent of its absorption potential, is a concern, among other reasons, because of questions raised in the published literature regarding the potential for endocrine activity in connection with systemic oxybenzone exposure. Nearly all of these sunscreen active ingredients also have limited or no data characterizing their absorption."

When you read stuff like this, and other stuff on the potential affect on children. It scares people (and so it should, applying chemicals which can impact your hormonal system and are stored in blood plasma is scary AF.)

I wouldn't use chemical sunscreens on my children.

Look at all the news articles coming out now about this.
    Last edited by Lyzaqu: 08/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 73.0¢ 72.0¢ $2.378K 3.303K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53514 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 4981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.